Time Management

    "Next issue, lengthy amount of time spent on estimating tasks in the meeting," said Jenny.
    "Don't talk about technical details, just focus on requirements and expected results," David suggested.
    "But how can we get an accurate estimate without knowing the technical details..." boss Adam overruled.
    Well, here it comes again. The meeting becomes lengthy when boss disagrees someone's suggestion and insist his opinions. The more we attempt to persuade him, the longer the meeting will be. I hate lengthy amount of time wasted on meetings.
    But it is not so frustrated since working from home. The beauty of a virtual meeting is, I can control what to be heard. Most times I keep the microphones muted and mind my own business.
    Although I can work on a side job while the lengthy meeting is going on forever, not many side jobs are suitable. First of all, I may be cued anytime, so my side job may be interrupted. This rules out all tasks required continuity. Secondly, I still need to devote my attentions to the meeting, so my side job had better to be a brainless repetition.
    Today I finally figure out the best side job for the ultimate time management in the meeting - wrapping dumplings. I have produced almost 50 dumplings since the meeting started 30 minutes ago. I regret that I did not prepare more dumplings for the next 30 minutes.
    The photo is the only productivity I made today.